VF Team Role:
Brindee is an attorney in the firm’s Boise, Idaho office.
- Homeowners Association Law
- Construction Defect Law
- Animal Law (particularly Equine)
- Natural Resources, Water, and Agricultural Law
- Property Law
Brindee worked as a clerk for VF Law for two years during law school in the Salt Lake City office. She also spent a summer during law school interning for the Montana-based firm of Crowley Fleck PLLP, and a summer at the Utah Guardian Ad Litem’s Appellate Division.
- J.D., S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah
- B.S., Boise State University, Political Science
- Idaho State Bar
- United States District Court, District of Idaho
Brindee was raised on a cattle ranch in Salmon, Idaho, where her family still lives and works. After graduating from Boise State University, Brindee attended the University of Utah, where she enjoyed cheering for the BSU Broncos to the chagrin of the local Utes fans. Brindee now resides in Emmett, Idaho on a couple acres with her husband, Rhett, and their dog, Baxter. Brindee enjoys riding and training horses, barrel racing, snowboarding, and jet skiing.