Greg’s legal expertise ranges from drafting and amending association administrative documents to litigation involving construction defect issues. As an HOA lawyer, he maintains constant communication with his clients and prides himself on his ability to give individual attention to each and every one.
VF Team Role:
Greg practices out of the Portland VF Law office, specializing in HOA law, construction defect, general litigation, and real estate.
Direct Line: 503.210.3103
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 2003
Brigham Young University, B.A., International Relations/Business, 1999
Greg has spoken at multiple HOA trade shows and planned community events, participated in legal forums, and been involved in CLE seminars. He is also an instructor for Lorman®.
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- CAI, Oregon Chapter
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- BYU Management Society
- Utah State Bar Association
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Admitted to the Oregon State Bar, in the sections of:
- Business Law, Business Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation
- Admitted to the Washington State Bar, in the sections of:
- Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation, General Litigation, and Real Estate
- Admitted to the Idaho State Bar, in the sections of:
- Business Law, Litigation, and Real Property
- Admitted to the Utah State Bar, in the sections of:
- Construction Law, Litigation, and Real Property
Greg grew up in Reno, Nevada, while his wife grew up in Canby, Oregon. She had always wanted to return to Oregon after school and, after several visits, it was easy to see why!