Joel has been with VF Law since June of 2017, when he joined the firm as a law clerk. In that time, he has worked on land use and development matters, helped homeowner associations with general legal advice, drafting and amending governing documents and resolutions, and collecting past due member assessments and fees, and assisted clients with probate and estate planning.
VF Team Role:
- Land Use and Real Estate Transactions
- Homeowner Association Law
- General Business Development and Taxation
- Estate Planning and Probate
Direct Line: 503.594.8118
Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D.
University of New Mexico, B.A., Summa Cum Laude
- Joel is an active member of CAI Oregon
- Joel actively volunteers with Portland Public Schools
- Oregon State Bar
Joel lives in SW Portland with his amazing teenage daughter, a fluffy orange tabby cat, and a rescue dog with a perpetual bad hair day, while his incredible son is away at university relishing being out of the nest. In his spare time, Joel enjoys watching his beloved Blazers and Dodgers and often finds himself wandering the local outdoors.