Condominium and Homeowner Association Representation
Real Estate Transactions
Business Formation and Consultation
Kyle joined VF Law in 2011 as a law clerk and has been practicing as an attorney since 2012. Kyle provides general counsel to condominium and homeowner associations, as well as advice on governing document amendments and review, condominium and planned community development and formation, enforcement, collections, lending, contract negotiation, and real property transactions.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 2012
- Brigham Young University – Idaho, B.M.A. (Music), 2009
- Former Chair and Committee Member, Education Committee of Community Associations Institute -Oregon
- Committee Member, Oregon State Bar, Real Estate and Land Use Legislative Committee
- Member, J. Reuben Clark Law Society and BYU Management Society, Portland Chapter
- Board Member, Portland Choir and Orchestra
Kyle was born and raised in Portland, Oregon and attended Clackamas High School. In his spare time, Kyle enjoys playing the cello, golf, cooking, and skiing. He is also a cellist with the Portland Columbia Symphony Orchestra.