Mike has been with VF Law since 2002. In that time, he’s worked with other members of the firm on a number of complex litigation matters, including several of the largest residential construction defect cases in Oregon history. Mike has also had significant experience in helping homeowner associations draft, amend, and enforce their governing documents.
VF Team Role:
- Construction Defect Litigation
- General Commercial Litigation
- Homeowner Association Law
Direct Line: 503.210.3093
Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D.
Oregon State University, B.A.
- Member of the Oregon Washington Community Association Managers (OWCAM) Education and Certification Committee
- Frequent speaker at educational events for HOA boards of directors, community managers and homeowners
- Member of the Oregon State Bar Real Estate and Land Use Section
- Member of the Oregon State Bar Construction Law Section
- Member of the board of directors for Small Time Animal Rescue, a non-profit corporation
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar
- Arizona State Bar
- United States District Court, District of Oregon
Mike lives in North Portland with his wife, Christine, their son, Sam, and two unruly mutts. In his spare time, Mike volunteers for both shelter dog rescue and adoption programs, and also works on his never-ending home remodeling projects.