VF Team Role:
Attorney for the Arizona Office
- Community Association Law – Including Planned Communities and Condominiums
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
Quinten joined VF in 2013, having represented planned communities and condominiums throughout Arizona for the past five years. During that time, he assisted associations in various matters, including assessment collection, insurance defense, civil litigation, CC&R enforcement matters, bankruptcy, interpreting and amending governing documents, foreclosure lawsuits, fair housing complaints, and general counsel matters.
- J.D., Cum Laude, University of Toledo College of Law, 2006
- B.A., Brigham Young University, 2002
- Member of CAI, Arizona Chapter
- Instructor for AACM’s Certified Arizona Association Manager Program
- Arizona State Bar
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
When he is not working, Quinten spends as much time as possible with his family. He is an avid golfer, loves swimming and sports, and enjoys reading. Having grown up near Cincinnati, Ohio, he is a big fan of the Reds and Bengals, but has also become a fan of the Suns.