- This event has passed.
Coeur d’ Alene End-of-year Document Review Workshop
Dec 15th @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
HOA and Condo Association Board Members: Join us for this special educational opportunity to go through your governing documents and learn their ins and outs with an HOA expert, as well as get all of your HOA questions answered in our open forum!
Attend and bring your governing documents, for an opportunity to review them with an attorney!
What to Expect:
- Help indexing items to find out “what’s where”
- An opportunity to ask questions and to compare and contrast with others in the group
- Find out how to generally interpret your documents
- Learn how you can make your governing documents better reflect your community’s needs
- Handouts, Q&A, and refreshments
Cost: Free, but please RSVP (this event is for board members and managers only)