- This event has passed.
HOA Board Member Training – Tempe, Arizona
Jan 31st @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Short Term Rentals
Short term rentals present challenges for HOAs, and as hosts to large annual events such as Spring Training, Barrett-Jackson, and The Waste Management Phoenix Open, Arizona’s challenges can be even greater during the first months of the new year. Join us for our January training session as we explore the topic of short term rentals and cover these questions to ask and answer:
• Why are short term rentals regulated?
• How do local municipalities regulate short term rentals?
• How may a HOA legally regulate short term rentals?
• How does a HOA identify and monitor short term rentals?
• What can a HOA do if a short term rental violates local law or the HOA’s restrictions?
• What can the HOA do to encourage compliance with the HOA’s short term rental restrictions?
• What can the HOA do to reduce the risk of property damage or other liability that results from short term rentals?
Includes: Presentation, handouts, Q & A and refreshments.
Cost is free, but please RSVP by emailing [email protected] or calling (480) 448-1334.