- This event has passed.
Oregon Estate Planning Course
Jan 19th @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for our complimentary wills and trusts seminar to learn the ins and outs of estate planning!
- What the heck is “estate planning,” and what happens to me and my family if I don’t do it?
- Who is going to make the financial and health care decisions for me when I can no longer do so?
- How do I make sure my spouse and loved ones are taken care of once I am gone?
- How can I protect my children’s inheritance from possible divorce, creditors, predators, and lawsuites
- How can I make things as easy as possible for loved ones left behind?
- How can I preserve harmony among family members?
- How can I make sure the government, the courts, and (yes) the attorneys don’t get any more of my money than is absolutely necessary when I die?
- And more!
Speakers: Kori Walton
Cost: Free, but please RSVP