- This event has passed.
SLC Board Leadership Development Workshop with Guest Experts
Apr 23rd @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Saturday, repeating until Apr 30th
No cost: Space is limited to the first 25. Enjoy a light breakfast on us!
- Marla Mott-Smith Bowers with Community Association Consultants and Alliance Association Bank
- Scott Welker, David Cox, Jacob Miller and Burt Willie with VF Law
The workshop consists of five modules:
- Module 1: Governing Documents and Roles & Responsibilities
- Module 2: Communications, Meetings and Volunteerism
- Module 3: Fundamentals of Financial Management
- Module 4: Professional Advisors and Service Providers
- Module 5: Association Rules and Conflict Resolution
Certificate of completion and recognition on the CAI website.
Course materials include:
- The Board Member Toolkit, a best-selling book from CAI Press
- The Board Member Toolkit Workbook
- Brochures and publications, such as The Homeowner & the Community Association
- A copy of CAI’s award-winning Common Ground magazine
Upon completion: Certificate of completion and recognition on the CAI website