Having trouble collecting assessments from homeowners? We offer a unique program where associations don’t have to use their funds to collect from those who don’t pay. Our collection professionals at VF Law collect millions in past-due assessments each year on behalf of our clients!
Learn from Vial Fotheringham Experts : Collect Past-Due HOA Dues, HOA Fees, and Condo Dues
Our unrivaled online application and experienced collections team allow for:
- Protected and personalized online account access
- Status reports accessible in real-time, available 24/7, 365 days a year on your PC, tablet, or mobile device
- Streamlined collections services followed aggressively and professionally
- Collecting without using HOA funds (all fees are charged to the debtor)
- Making accounts whole without board effort or risk
- An environmentally conscious, paperless program
Getting signed up with our collections program is fast and easy. To enroll, simply contact our collections department to schedule a meeting, ready with the following:
A copy of your association’s documents and bylaws
- Filled out copy of the HOA Collections Information document
What’s the cost?
- $250 one-time fee, to send as many accounts as needed
Note: This fee is waived for Arizona and Colorado associations
To arrange a consultation or receive a free CommunityStatus online portal demo, contact us at [email protected].