Practice Area: Expert Collections Solution for HOA Dues, HOA Fees and Condo Dues
Having trouble collecting assessments from homeowners? We offer a unique program where associations don’t have to use their funds to collect from those who don’t pay. CommunityCollect and VF Law collect millions in past-due assessments each year on behalf of our clients!
Learn from Vial Fotheringham Experts : Collect Past-Due HOA Dues, HOA Fees and Condo Dues
Our unrivaled online application and experienced collections team allow for:
- Protected and personalized online account access
- Status reports in real-time, available 24/7, 365 days a year
- The ability to view all docs, dues, and liens filed on the account, as well as all pertaining details
- The ability to see the last actions taken and the next to come
- Streamlined collections services followed aggressively and professionally
- Collecting without using HOA funds (all fees are charged to the debtor)
- Making accounts whole without board effort or risk
- An environmentally conscious, paperless program
How to sign up and what is needed
Getting signed up with our collections program is fast and easy. To enroll, simply contact our collections department to schedule a meeting, ready for the following.
A copy of your association’s documents and bylaws
- Filled out copy of the HOA Collections Information document
What’s the cost?
- $250 one-time fee, to send as many accounts as needed
Note: This fee is waived for Arizona and Colorado associations
To arrange a consultation or receive a free communitycollect demo, contact [email protected].