VF Team Role:
- Homeowner and Condo Association Attorney of the Colorado Office
- Homeowners’ Association Law
- Covenant Enforcement
- Non-Profit Corporate Governance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Professional Liability
Damien has unique background in trial advocacy, insurance defense, professional liability, coverage disputes, labor law, employment law, construction, commercial litigation, and contracts.
Damien has extensive experience representing insurance carriers and their insureds litigating complex legal matters, as well as representing non-profit corporations in homeowner association law, enforcement matters, and corporate governance. He is also well versed in allegations of state and federal discrimination, sexual harassment claims, and 42 U.S.C. § 1983 suits. Additionally, Damien represents: municipalities, property owners, contractors and sub-contractors, vehicle owners and drivers, corporate officers, and business owners in all aspects of civil defense litigation, such as directors and officers liability, errors and omissions, malpractice, declaratory judgments, no fault, coverage, auto liability, products liability, premises liability, negligence, and labor law.
- J.D., Cum Laude New England School of Law, 2002
- B.A., University of Northern Colorado, Political Science, 1999
- Member, Community Associations Institute (CAI), Rocky Mountain and Southern Colorado Chapters
- CAI National Amicus Curiae Committee
- Colorado State Bar
- New York State Bar
- Massachusetts State Bar
Articles & Presentations:
- PGA v. ADA: A Skins Match, Winner Take All in the Battle For Equality for Disabled Individuals in Professional Golf, 36 NEW ENG. L. REV. 181 (2001)
In his spare time, Damien enjoys a love of the outdoors, family time with his wife and three daughters, coaching Olympic lifting, and volunteering for the EMS as a Critical Care Technician.