Our FocusVF Law offers legal counsel and collection services to condominium, planned community, and other homeowner associations. Led by our team of experienced attorneys, VF Law offers comprehensive analysis of association governing documents and helps develop strategies to enforce rules, collect assessments, and interpret and amend CC&Rs, bylaws, rules, and regulations. VF Law also litigates construction defect claims, resolves foreclosure and bankruptcy issues, and obtains FHA approval for condominiums. In addition to an array of legal services, VF Law also offers numerous educational tools, publications, and resources. We pride ourselves on passing on our knowledge and experience to help associations navigate community life and prevent problems before they arise.
Governing Document ReviewOur attorneys offer three levels of document review. This allows our association clients to determine the level of detail and expense it wants to invest in the review process:
- Level 1 ─ One-two pages. This review analyzes whether the current Declaration and Bylaws comply with state law and what state law is applicable to the project while also pointing out any inconsistencies with state law.
- Level 2 ─ Three-five pages. Level 1 plus: This review focuses on the operations of the HOA and the 5 specific questions related to the documents.
- Level 3 ─ Excess of 20 pages. Levels 1&2 plus: A section-by-section analysis and commentary on all documents affecting the association and 15 specific questions the association has concerning its documents.
- Protected and personalized online account access;
- Status reports accessible in real-time, available 24/7, 365 days a year, on your PC, tablet, or mobile device;
- Streamlined collections services followed aggressively and professionally;
- Collections without using association funds (all fees are charged to the debtor);
- Making associations whole without board effort or risk;
- An environmentally conscious, paperless program.
How to Sign-Up for our Collections ProgramEnrollment into our collections program is fast and easy. Contact our collections department to schedule a meeting. Required Documents A copy of your association’s documents and bylaws
- Filled out copy of the HOA Collections Information document
What’s the cost?
- $250 one-time fee, to send as many accounts as needed