VF Law offers legal counsel and collection services to condominium, planned community, and other homeowner associations.
Led by our team of experienced attorneys, VF Law offers comprehensive analysis of association governing documents and helps develop strategies to enforce rules, collect assessments, and interpret and amend CC&Rs, bylaws, rules, and regulations. VF Law also litigates construction defect claims, resolves foreclosure and bankruptcy issues, and obtains FHA approval for condominiums.
In addition to an array of legal services, VF Law also offers numerous educational tools, publications, and resources. We pride ourselves on passing on our knowledge and experience to help associations navigate community life and prevent problems before they arise
For associations having trouble collecting assessments, VF Law offers a unique program allowing associations to avoid using their funds to collect delinquent assessments. Our collection professionals collect millions of dollars each year on behalf of our association clients.
Our online portal and experienced collections team provide:
- Protected and personalized online account access;
- Status reports accessible in real-time, available 24/7, 365 days a year, on your PC, tablet, or mobile device;
- Streamlined collections services followed aggressively and professionally;
- Collections without using association funds (all fees are charged to the debtor);
- Making associations whole without board effort or risk;
- An environmentally conscious, paperless program.
How to Sign-Up for our Collections Program
Enrollment into our collections program is fast and easy. Contact our collections department to schedule a meeting.
A copy of your association’s documents and bylaws
- Filled out copy of the HOA Collections Information document
What’s the cost?
- $250 one-time fee, to send as many accounts as needed
Note: This fee is waived for Arizona and Colorado associations
To arrange a consultation or receive a free Community Status online portal demo, contact us at [email protected].